Monday, December 19, 2011

Let his soul rest

Death is inevitable, and whether willingly or unwillingly, everyone will enter the grave.

But it is just too disheartening to see a 50 year old man dying, leaving 3 daughters behind. And it was just last weekend that we all met for lunch and had a jolly good time together. And the same day, he put his hand over my head and told me that I worry too much about life and that I shouldn't. Sadly, I didn't know that those would be his last words to me.

My mamaji left for his heavenly abode early this morning. I was so shocked that I don't think I could have faced the family. I didn't go to the see the last rituals being performed. I know I'll cry. I don't want to face the family, and I would not know what to say to them. Why is it that the most helpful and the most caring people are the ones who die earlier?

Oh God, please promise me that you'll take care of him.

May his soul rest in peace!


4 comments:

Surreal said...

I am so sorry for your loss. May his soul rest in peace. Go meet your sisters, they need you.

Wicked Witch of the West said...

I am so sorry to hear about of your loss, that is so sad. I agree with Surreal, go an see the family. You don't have to say anything at all useful, just show that you are with them and care. There really are no words to say, ever, just your presence is all that is needed.

Sakshi said...

So sorry to hear about your loss! May he rest in peace.
I know how it is, when you feel that you cannot face the loss of that loved one. Hard to come to terms with certain hard facts of life, but unfortunately we do not have a choice.
Hugs!

Aasha said...

Thanks for this blog. provided great information. All the details are explained clearly with the great explanation. Thanks for this wonderful blog. Step by step processes execution are given clearly.Know the details about different thing.
Web Development Company in India