Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A much needed hideout

Sometimes I wish I had a small little hideout away in the woods or someplace secluded. No, not in a house which would be filled with 10 odd people. A place away from all the hustle bustle; far from the city. A place so far that I would have to drive miles away to reach there. A place where I can be alone and can spend my time thinking. A place where I can be what I am. It would be just me. Nobody to knock on my door. Nobody to bother if I ate or not. Nobody to check if I needed something. Just me, alone with my own self. A small room with 4 walls (and a lavish bathroom).

Well, if you leave my present scenario out (I'm upset for a reason I can't figure out), I think everybody should have a little space of their own. Wouldn't it be nice to just stay away from the world when you truly want to be alone. A place where you could enjoy your solitude. Wouldn't it be wonderful if you could just switch between your home and that little secret space of yours. 


A place like this



Or maybe, someplace like this. So quiet that you could hear the gushing water



A place away from the city - A drive that itself would rejuvenate you

Wouldn't it be great?

I wish I owned such a place. 

And I wish I wasn't afraid of ghosts, who somehow find their way and haunt me, especially, when I am alone. 

PS: I still wish that I had a secretive home!

15 comments:

Kiddy said...

The 2nd one in the Tennessee mountains to be exact,it's like you read my thoughts.

Sakshi said...

I wish that all the time too! A place where I could be alone with my books, my music and my thoughts!
Without bothering about the world at large!

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

I too have wished for the same sometimes. But when I look back at my native place, it is quite like this only. Quiet, serene.


Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

Renu said...

even I wish the same:)

Chanz said...

@ Kiddy: Precisely.. :)

Chanz said...

@ Sakshi: Yes.. and I really think that it would help us to overcome the mood swings that we often face at our age..

Mehak said...

i think we all crave for such a personal hideout where we can be with just ourselves and nature. :)

Chanz said...

@ BA: Really..?? Where is that..?? I'd love to go to such a place, even if it is simply for a holiday.. :)

Chanz said...

@ Renu: Wow.. Its amazing to know that even you would want to go to such a place.. I mean, you are probably my mothers age, maybe elder, and I can't imagine my mom saying something like that.. I never thought about it... wouldn't she need a break from us too!

Chanz said...

@ Mehak: Absolutely.. Just thinking about it gives me a high...

Shaakshi said...

Thank you for sharing such a nice and interesting blog with us. i have seen that all will say the same thing repeatedly. But in your blog, I had a chance to get some useful and unique information. I would like to suggest your blog in my dude circle. please keep on updates. hope it might be much useful for us. keep on updating...
Car Wash Services in Mumbai

RaHul said...

Amazing.

Sathya G said...

Thank you for sharing such a nice and interesting blog with us. i have seen that all will say the same thing repeatedly. But in your blog, I had a chance to get some useful and unique information. I would like to suggest your blog in my dude circle. please keep on updates. hope it might be much useful for us. keep on updating.
Sharepoint Training in Chennai

Sathya G said...


Superb blog. I really enjoyed very much with this article here. Really its a amazing article that I had ever read. I hope it will help a lot for all. Thank you so much for this amazing posts and please keep update like this excellent article. Thank you for sharing such a great blog with us. Expecting for your update.
PHP Training in Chennai

Sindhuja Ravi said...

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable information. We strive to provide our candidates with excellent care and we take your comments to heart.As always, we appreciate your confidence and trust in us
Digital Marketing Company in India