Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Happy 'Second' Anniversary

Indeed it is the second anniversary of my blog. This space has been up since the past 2 years now and I didn't realize that time could fly by so fast. Exactly 2 years ago, I was skeptical about making a blog and was even more skeptical about writing. And if you still do not know the story about how this blog came into existence, then you must go back and read the post that I wrote this day last year. Gosh, I still can't believe that I have been writing all this while, knowing that I am quite moody and often do away with my short-term interests. 

I know I haven't been too regular with my blog but I must admit that I have a soft corner for all those fellow bloggers who have read my blog (and have enjoyed it). I also admit that I had a very busy schedule and had absolutely no time left for myself, because of which the distance between me, my blog and my readers increased. I have no idea where has everybody vanished. It is sad that there are very few people who would congratulate me this anniversary. Nevertheless, I am glad that I am back and can easily take out time to write (and read as well). 

I wish that my old blogger friends would drop in to wish my blog good luck for the future. Of course, I am a party lover and I love when there are more number of people partying with me. Obviously, I do not want to cut the cake alone.. 

Happy Anniversary to my blog.. 


Yay..!! I am so happy today..!! 

21 comments:

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Happy Birthday to the blog, and congratulations to you for nurturing it well for two years.
And yeah, would like to read more of your posts, so, let them flow a bit more frequently :)

Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

Renu said...

wish you many more like that!!!

Banupriya said...

Congrats Chanz and keep writing.. No matter even if u r not regular but would never like u to completely disappear from this space.

Rashmi said...

Congratulations Girl!!!
Love you,
Cheers :)

Chanz said...

@ BA: Thanks a lot.. You are one of the regular visitors here and your comments make me happy. I sure can try to be more regular.. :D

Chanz said...

@ Renu: Thank you. Since, you are one of the elderly readers of my blog, I see a motherly figure in you.. Feels good.. Really..

Chanz said...

@ Banupriya: Thanks girl.. That is definitely an encouragement... Will try to write more.. :)

Chanz said...

@ Rashmi: Babe, I don't see you too often here and I hate you for that.. I am katti..

Kali said...

Congratulations :D and please keep writing, I love your work :)

Rashmi said...

Hey baby, i do come here but yeah i agree i don't drop my comments may be which made you feel that i don't come here that often as earlier, sorry for that :(
Don't be katti with me babes, who else will i talk then :(
Love you loads cute heart!
Cheers!

Sorcerer said...

*walks in with a whole case of beer!

Congrats..
Let's paaaaaaaarttaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!

ya rwak busy bee!!!
Rwak on!
I r back on blog too.
not much though.

Atul said...

the legendary! the extraordinary! the lord of the lords! the king of the kings! the One! and the Only! is delighted to see ur anniversary post! may u remain in the pink of the health! and may the blessings of the Holy Mother be with u! :-) amen!

Sakshi said...

Of Course we are here! Congratulations.. May there be many more years of blogging ... :)

Wicked Witch of the West said...

I swear I left a comment...but from phone so maybe the verification thing missed...grr...tired from night travel at the moment, but I am here always when you write, and so happy to see posts from you. And, think it is superimpressive that you have stuck with it even though so busy. Happy Blogiversary! And many more to come! :)

Chanz said...

@ Kali: Thanks :)

Chanz said...

@ Rashmi: If you are my friend then you must know that I love comments...
Okay.. I love you too..
:D

Chanz said...

@ Sorcy: Here's to the celebration... Cheers...

Chanz said...

@ Atul: Initially, I thought that 'the kind words' for me... But to my utter dissapointment, they were meant for you.. aargghh..

Chanz said...

@ Sakshi: Thanks girl... Muaaahhh

Chanz said...

@ Cathy: Don't worry about the comment.. And m glad that you guys take the pain to read my blog.. Thanks Cath.. You rock..

SEPO said...

wow....! 2 years is a lot of time dearie. you rock..! keep writin