Friday, January 7, 2011

I think I know, why I am getting grumpy

Disclaimer: This is not one of those posts, wherein, I crib left, right and center. Neither, does this post exhibit any level of happiness.  But, it is the result of my 'deep' introspection. Well, maybe I have to re-think if the introspection was indeed deep. 


Since a few days, I have been quite grumpy. I tried to reason with myself about what could be the possible reasons for my crankiness. For your convenience, I have tried to keep them short and crisp. 


Reasons:


Reason 1: I spend my entire day writing. Every day, from morning to evening. And still, I miss writing. Actually, I miss my blog. I miss my stories


Reason 2: Today, I liked a pair of heels at woodland, which were perhaps the most comfortable heels that I have ever worn. Sadly, they were half an inch bigger than my size. I wish I had a dynamite. I would have blown up that outlet for sure.


Reason 3: I really want to get hold of a nice book and read it to my heart's content. I haven't been reading at all. Not even the newspaper.


Reason 4: A while ago, I got myself enrolled in a course. I just can't find the time to complete it. (Circumstances were different when I got myself enrolled. Seriously, it is not an excuse. I really want to add to my knowledge. I mean, seriously.


Reason 5: For Christ's sake, I just want to stop feeling lethargic. "The New Year" has begun and I really need to wake up. Gah..!! My laziness..!!


Reason 6: Speaking of new year, I think I need to rejuvenate myself. Not with a spa but with a party. Well, a spa would do wonders too. (Look at me. I am already jumping at the mere thought)


Reason 7: I need a break. I seriously do. And if you think that you have read that here before, then you are right. I need a break every few weeks. Consider it to be my routine round of cribbing. *Sigh*


Reason 8: Sleep. Yes, I need that too. If I am in the middle of writing a blog instead of being in bed at this hour, knowing that I have to wake up early, then I needn't say a word. Apparently, this is a case of insomnia.


PS: I saw the movie Band Baaja Barat today and I quite liked it. Oh, did I mention that I left early from the office and it did lift my mood.

PPS: While I was in school, I was extremely bad at making bullet point. I guess, I have improved a lot since then. 

PPPS: I promise I'll post a story soon. 

PPPPS: I know, this post was completely useless. I just wanted to make my presence felt on my blog. Clever, ain't I..??

24 comments:

Renu said...

All the reasons are very valid.seriously:)
I also saw Band baja baraat and liked it.

SEPO said...

not a useless post. i liked it. good to hear from you!

waiting for the story

Anonymous said...

the best part was ur humour on urself being clever.. dat ws cool..

@ease said...

i second the anonymous thought..!!

clever.... ROFL..!!

Atul said...

... and after reading this i am pretty seriously considering doing similar introspection! :-p ... i know i know i am giving my two cents after laung time... but then... and yes! happy new year to u too! :-D ... and keep writing...

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

and I wish that I could have a vacation, from where I could take a few days break and work for a change. :P

Take a leave.

80abhishek said...

PPPPPS: Madam ji, Mallika sherawat is no more anonymous.. its someone else..

& By-God.. someone is trying to misuse the identity of anonymous.

This message is just for informational purposes.
Any relation to living or .... is completely co-coincidental.

Happy New Year!!!

Sakshi said...

You just bullet pointed loads of things that make me cranky! But then I guess, that is how we are?
We love to be grumpy once in a while- I know I do! * WEIRD *

Chanz said...

@ Renu : Wow.. It feels good to get the support of an elderly.. :)

Chanz said...

@ Sepo : i'll be back for sure... :)

Chanz said...

@ Anonymous : Well, it was indeed. But you commenting as an anonymous person, isnt that cool..

Chanz said...

@ @ease: yeah.. :)

Chanz said...

@ Atul : whr the hell have u been all the while..

Chanz said...

@ BP : I hope I could just take a leave and escape.. With the peace of mind, I'll also get a pink slip... :P

Chanz said...

@ 80abhishek: Well, I dislike anonymous comments myself.. But, I give a chance to everybody.. I'd be happy if this person comes out in the open.. atleast with a name... or even a psuedonym..

Chanz said...

@ Sakshi: Absolutely... atleast we are entitled to get some attention... :P

Anonymous said...

nw dats again cool.."psuedonym".. heard dis adjective fr d very 1st tyme.. look..people learn new thngs being anonymous..

momina said...

hey chanz....i gt 2 ur blog through supriya's...n dis z d frst blog f urz..i read..n believe me ...u spoke ma heart..i almost felt the thots in ma mind manifested into wrdz...cheerz!!!!

Chanz said...

@ Anonymous: Surprisingly, you very well know how to anger people. I hate to agree but you are extremely good at it..

Chanz said...

@ Momina: welcome to my blog.. I am glad you liked it.. :)

Anonymous said...

"Anger"..y is it..its just a post of urs nd i felt gud to read it nd pointed out wat i liked..dats it..usage of adjective for anonymous ws really intelligent of u as i had to refer to google to find out d meaning..nd i learned a new word..

Chanz said...

yaaa... Bt wouldn't it be better if u hv a name.. See, positive feedback n negative feedback is taken seriously only if it comes from a reliable source.. Why can't u have a name...

Anonymous said...

girl.. i don't know exactly.. bt sme thngs need not be defined.. c u @ ur next post..

supriya said...

super clever...hehehe..!! i love the nonsensical stuff more than anything else...!!! :))))))))