Friday, December 24, 2010

Handsomely Appreciated

Okay, I really was not in the mood to write today but there was something really sweet waiting for me on Sakshi's blog. Yes, you guessed it right. An award. And lemme just tell you that it wasn't 'just' an award randomly passed on to all those who are blog-rolled. It was more of an appreciation. And I love to be appreciated. If an appreciation is more like what Sakshi wrote about me, then it is sure to set me flying. Her appreciated did wonders to the jumbo-sized lazy n tired soul like me. It made me smile. So, I am going to flash my million dollar smile right here, right now to all you wonderful people.


So, Sakshi gave this award to me which is called the Kreativ Blogger Award. It is nice to be called Kreativ, but it is nicer to be called a "Word Weaver". Let me leave in a little surprise. Why don't you guys go check out the award yourself. She has written quite something in my appreciation. Click here and you'll be taken to the award function. And Sakshi, I cannot thank you more. For a writer, it is a pleasure to be called by that name. Thank you, that is all I can say.

After getting this award, I was thinking that I should write fiction more often. What do you people think?

PS: I love to be appreciated, so comment accordingly. :D

7 comments:

Sakshi said...

*hugs*, just remember you always get what you deserve! :) And you really are good at what you do.. so keep up the great work :)

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Congratulations, you write well, so you deserved it. And don't worry about not being called the Word Weaver, maybe next time you will.

And Merry Christmas.

Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

Renu said...

Congratulations~!!

Merry christmas and a havery happy new year!!!

chitz said...

visiting ur blog after a long time..congratz chanz..:)

❥ ќʀɨsтɨиɑ said...

Hello! I was here, asking for friendship. ;) Would you like to follow each others blogs? Advance Happy New Year. :D

Anjali Gaur said...

U deserve this...Happy writing..

80abhishek said...

Happy New Year 2011..