Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dabangg it is..!!

I saw Dabangg yesterday and it got me thinking. Yeah, a movie that was as pointless as this one made me think. Frankly, I am not much of a Salman Khan fan; I have never been one and I find him to be a useless dancer who just goes overboard in his acting. I know, one of my friend from graduation days would kill me on reading this. She has made innumerable plans of getting married to him (also, the number of children she would have with him has been pre-decided) and if at all she reads it, I will surely be dead. Its quite a daring act to admit in public that I have never liked Salman khan's style and I am risking my life, nevertheless, I will stick to my words. Dabangg was a little different from most of the Salman Khan's flicks. It wasn't that bad (I wouldn't mind if you read it as, it was a good movie). No seriously, I kind of liked it even though it had truck loads of useless drama and was a total nautanki (I think I have used this term about 50 times since yesterday).

Talking about his dance, it was still his usual overacting and forced steps but this time it was a deliberate attempt to make us laugh and fortunately (or unfortunately) he succeeded. All through the movie I was laughing at the top of my voice and I so so so loved Salman's overacting. I think for the first time ever. I loved every single dialogue he said and every single move he made. And I am not over the movie yet. It doesn't end with Salman. You should see Sonu Sood. I don't know what you are going to think about me but on seeing him on screen I almost imagined him in bed with him. He is so hot. And he has got a fabulous body. For a split second, my heart skipped a beat when he came out semi nude. Really..!! He is simply irresistible.

Okay, I think it is my turn to go a little overboard but I'll still let you in a little secret. I was actually fantasizing about kissing Salman khan with that little moustache. I mean, I have always despised men with moustache (No offense to you if you have a moustache, girl's generally don't like it). But after this movie, I gave it a thought. I realised that men could actually look cute hot with a moustache. Though I still prefer a clean shaven man, the probable scope of finding an eligible man for me has suddenly increased. I definitely have a reason to rejoice.

Humka peeni hai, peeni hai, humka peeni hai..

13 comments:

Renu said...

Dabaang is getting so much praise evrywhere..lagta ha dekhni hi padegi:)..Thanks for a nice read:)

PNA said...

Haaaa haaa :P :D

Movie on the list. Will have to blindfold my clean shaven fellow to the theatre for he told me the exact same reasons for not seeing the movie...

cya

ps: Oh! I love men with mush, a nice thick one, not those lined ones :P

Anjali Gaur said...

"Dabaang..dabaang..dabaang..dabaang"
Sonu Sood was really soooo hoooooottttttttt..

Mehak said...

haha, i love this post Chanz! i agree with every single word right from not being a Salman fan to actually liking this movie and laughing throughout and finding the look kinda cute.. lol
it was a total feel-good movie which was stupid but so entertaining!!

Chanz said...

@ Renu : Sure.. You're welcome..:)

Chanz said...

@ PNA : nooooooo... I cant imagine myself kissing them...

Chanz said...

@ Anjali : u bet..!!

Chanz said...

@ MEhak : I am so glad somebody liked this post. I was a little skeptical of what people might say, you know bad words travel faster than others... I am so so so glad...!!

Chandrika Shubham said...

If ur friend read this : :-D

I liked ur style of writing of making simple incidences so interesting. :)

chitz said...

got to c the movie yet..even i don't like men wid mushes..bt gotta admit salman looks hot even with that growth beneath his nose..:)

Siddhesh 'Ravan' Kabe said...

Aaah... I have faced quite soem fire on twitter for openly criticizing Salmaan :P

All said and done, i thought Dabaang was okay dokay, typical bollywood masala...which everybody likes because somebody likes...nothing new.

Iggy said...

Sex with Sonu Sood?

Umm. No comments.

Disagree with girls don't generally like mustaches..I love em. That's my criteria for dating - Must have mustache!

I haven't seen the movie. Don't think I will, either!

Good post! :)

Sidra Sayeed said...

hahhahahahah
I swear not to watch movies which fall under this genre and nothing's changed but I might consider your recommendation! Funnily enough I've written a post on Dabbang myself, give it a peek if you get a chance heh