Sunday, August 8, 2010

You are my alcohol


My darling, you're like beer,
3 bottles down and my life gets in fourth gear.
Sugar, You're that rum,
That makes my taste buds go yum yum yum.
You're the premium whisky,
That makes me long to hear your voice so husky.
A lady's man, you're like vodka,
With God's grace, I found you honey, eureka eureka.
A little nasty, you're that wine,
With time that makes a deeper love line.
When you get wrathful, you're that tequila,
That makes me dance to Shakira Shakira.
You're a brandy,
A cognac, tasting like peppermint candy.
You're the drink I want to hold on
Baby, I am addicted to you..!!


PS : After writing this post, when I read it, I was like Oh my God..!! and I burst out laughing. I swear, I had come to write a very serious post. Somehow, I did not have the heart to discard it. I so so so love this one.. I had to publish it for you guys to read. Enjoy my super duper creative instincts, fellas..

19 comments:

Anonymous Someone said...

Its like a song, yay... I like it too... :)

Chandrika Shubham said...

Baby, I am addicted to ur blog! :)

annum said...

Wow, Chandni! This is one classy blog...Way to go!

Sakshi said...

Ohkay- REALLY LOVED this poem. So much that I am gonna convert it into an sms and make it famous.
LOVED IT! TOTALLY!!

Here is another Line to it-
"You are like that 1900's wine,
so rare and hard to find...
That champagne, which corks,
the festivities of my life."

Punia said...

WOW..........WOW......WOW

Anjali Gaur said...

Good one...
Now you have a reason to taste all the drinks once again..
and I definately dont mind going for PARTY with U!!!

Pratik Gupta said...

So So aweosme!! I am plagiarising it and using it for my own good...you know what I mean ;)

Shivani said...

Whoa... now that is something...

Chanz said...

@ anonymous someone : Yeah..!! thats what I felt when I was writing it... but I didnt even think for a second that somebody would say that..

Chanz said...

@ Chandrika : awwwwww.... thank u... *blush blush*

Chanz said...

@ annum : thanks sweety..

Chanz said...

@ Sakshi : Wow... I never thought anybody would do that.. amazing...

and i love your lines

Chanz said...

@ Punia : :)

Chanz said...

@ Anjali : ofcourse why not...

Chanz said...

@ Pratik : I guess so.. I just have a question, Do you have girlfriend...?? Can I just tell her you haven't written it.. :D

Chanz said...

@ Shivani : Thanks honey... :)

Ankit said...

nomination fr d next grammy awards in d lyrics category.. raising a toast..

Maubrey said...

dropping in to a nice blog here

come on
jump on to my blog
drop comments

follow if u really like it means

then what more
play as per ur wish on my blog..

supriya said...

gosh chanzzzzzzz....i m gonna die laughing after this one..i swear..!! what was that??....pinch me...tell me if i am dreaming...or is it a reality?? lmao...!! hahahaahahahaha :D