Tuesday, July 13, 2010

This one's for you @ease, my 100th post

I came to write something else but then I realized that this is going to be my 100th post. I wasn't in a very good mood (for reasons which must I have already talked about in some of my previous posts) but now I am all smiles.



I feel so good to have successfully and quite willingly crossed 100 posts. 100 freaking posts.

Yay..!!

So lemme write something for the guy, @ease, who introduced me to writing. I am sure you must have read this name a lot of times on my blog. I can't help it, I am so obsessed with him. hihihahaha (my very own devilish laugh)

so here it is for you, @ease:

Pleasures came alive
when you set your foot into my life
Days, weeks and months went by
and never did you make me cry
A passion, you found
devotion, as it may sound
for real, I started to write
with my utmost delight
when months turned into an year
I could still see you so near
My love, I want you to remain
even if from writing, I refrain
for you are the one who changed my life
from a girl so dumb to a girl 'all-right'.

Okay, @ease now stop throwing a tantrum and give me a call.

PS : This is my first attempt at making a poem rhyme. I could just get to rhyme simple words, I know I am too bad at it.

PPS : Since I just celebrated my blog's first birthday, a month back, I simply couldn't understand what more I could have written at such an occasion.

PPPS : I love you all...

22 comments:

supriya said...

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...!!! CONGRATULATIONS....AND CELEBRATIONS...!! :D
proud to be your follower chanz...!!
waiting to be a part of lot more from you...!!! :)
all the best..!!

The Bald Guy said...

Awesome!

Sakshi said...

Congratulations and Celebrations... :)

Shas said...

Congrats! on your 100th post. That must have been quite a long journey. Poem is good.
Happy blogging!!

Anonymous said...

All the Best...

@ease said...

all i could say now is, m equally blessed to have a friend like you in ma life. you r a complete entertainment package for me now..
cheers..!!

Shivani said...

Goodie :)

Mehak said...

great! here's to hundreds more!! cheers.. :)

sepo said...

yooo..! hooo...!
cheers to your writing..!
keep up the good work n yea congrats :)

Atul said...

whoa! heehaw! hallelujah! 100!!! that calls for some celebration! ... and i must take this occasion to thank u for awl the comments/feedback/suggestions/questions u posted in response to my ramblings! ... i hope to reply back to ur future comments/feedback/suggestions/questions ... take care and enjoy and yeah slapping on ur face is usually not a good idea! ;-)

vandy said...

congrats for ur 100th post

happy blogging :)

Renu said...

congratulations for your 100th post ! keep blogging!!!

Purple PIRATE said...

happy birthday to your blog and here i come to your blogs 1st birthday yey i am really happy and yes your poem rhymes well :)


PP

Mr Happy said...

congrats...

u wont believe but i read most of ur blogs:)

Shalini said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Chanz said...

@ all : thanks people.. you are the ones who have kept me going..

Garry said...

Wooooohoooo...!!!
That was just amazing...it dint come across as if u intentionally made it rhyme...wonderfullllll...

@ease - Thanks buddy for making her write.... :)

@Chanz - Congratulations....looking forward to read your 200th now ;)

Rakhi Sharma said...

Hey yaar,

thanks so much for your comments dear.

Regards,
Rakhi

@ease said...

@ garry: it was a tough task dude. :D

Chanz said...

@ Garry : thanks for saying that.. hehe

Chanz said...

@ rakhi : no problem.. :)

Chanz said...

@ @ease : Hehehe.. why not..!!

idiot...