Monday, June 21, 2010

The wardrobe tag

The Bald Guy tagged me. Earlier I had thought that I would do away with this tag but now I cannot wait to take it up.

I am supposed to mention 9 things that I have worn the most. Okay, this is quite interesting and believe it or not, this is one of the best tags I have ever done.

So, here is my list of 9 things..

My Black track pants (I know they look blue in the picture, maybe because of the flash). I put them on the moment I step into my house. They are one of the most comfortable pants I own (or I have ever owned). My mom has similar ones but in pink. She too agrees with me on the comfy aspect.

I picked up this kurta from Shoppers Stop and trust me, I have worn this one every second day this summer. I love the colour and I love the fabric. It is just perfect for a hut summer day at office. 


I bought these specifically for walking. Instead I use them for every other occasion except for the morning walk. Love them. 


My most treasured pairs. I have about 12 pairs, all of them different from each other and vibrant like these. 


Okay.. Don't be surprised at this one. Though it has completed faded and you can barely make out what is written on it, I still love the fitting and the comfort it gives me. And not to forget its unique style which makes it look more like a sweatshirt. Confused? Its a t-shirt, people..




This is my most recent purchase. Obviously, I don't have to say anything when you comes to basic blue jeans. 


Basics, which I use every single day (without any exception). The hair serum for the extra shine, the black clip to hold my hair in place, kohl for my eyes and a body splash to keep me fresh the whole day. 




This is big enough for the whole town to fit in. It goes where ever I go




Last but not the least, my most priced possession. 



I reached the nine quite soon. This list could have gone on and on for ever. And if it had been winters, I would still have been stuck with my wardrobe. I simply love the winter collection. (Pst Pst. Let me tell you a little secret. I love the men's winter collection. You will never find me near the women's clothing during the cold months)

Time for tagging people..

I tag the following 
Supriya, Atul, Sid, Sorcy, @ease, Nipun, Pratik, Mehak, Rashmi, Shivani, Chitz, Cathy, buckinfastard, Sakshi, Vandy, Sepo and M@ria.
UPDATE : I also tag Garima (I forgot to write her name but when I saw her post, I remembered).. :)

I am sure you guys will enjoy doing this tag. I did. Specially when I had to take pictures of things I have worn the most. 

Have fun.. And be good. 

26 comments:

@ease said...

funny.. i m bored of ur wardrobe. meanwhile thnks for taggin.. :)

Atul said...

Gaaah! holy shrek! i am tagged! man! i need a new wardrobe! ... wait! is there any other Atul?? lemme search in ur followers list! ... this can;t be happening! ... Sweet mother of Zeus!

Shivani said...

I love your kurta, shoes and the grey t-shirt... of course.. I love the kohl...

The Bald Guy said...

You have great dressing sense I must say. Thanks for doing this Tag.

:-)

There's another Tag waiting for you on my Blog if you want to do it later.

Chanz said...

@ @ease : I know.. u r bored... so why don't we go shopping when you cum to delhi next time.. :)

btw i was expecting a comment on my D&G... :)

Chanz said...

@ Atul : lol.. ofcourse it is for u... :P

Chanz said...

@ shivani : thanks girl... :)

Chanz said...

@ TBG : thanks TBG.. I know... I have made a note of the tag... I will take it up soon.. :)

@ease said...

@follower: guys, the D&G shades flaunted in the tag is a fake one...
:P

Chanz said...

@ @ease : I hate you....

@ everybody : its not fake.. It is @ease who is fake... Grrrrrr..!!

Shalini said...

Naaice...:)

sepo said...

love the last one and the socks..!

Nipun said...

Do i have 9 things????
Dont knw.
Lagta h saaare hardwares and softwares milane pad jaenge..

Thnx for tagging Chanz..:)

Cheers

Nuts

p.s. Lat one was awesome...

@ease said...

@Sepo: but the last one is fake... she bought it from palika bazaar. :P

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

What a great idea!! I have a comfy t-shirt like yours! It seems like as soon as I put it through the wash, on it goes again!! I think my husband might be getting a little sick of it, but I love it!!

Pratik Gupta said...

I love the socks, I love them and I love them. *still loving* :P
Thanks for tagging me but I warn you don't want to watch what i frequently wear. because I sometime don't myself into mirror wearing them :P

Chanz said...

@ Shalini : thanks.. :)

Chanz said...

@ Sepo : Geez.. thanks

Chanz said...

@ Nipun : go ahead, do the tag.. minus the softwares and hardwares.. :P

Chanz said...

@ @ease : yeah yeah.. palika kyun.. i bought it from chor bazaar...

Chanz said...

@ Anything fits a naked man : isn't it... And u know what.. i love grey specially on the tshirts.. they give a rugged look and I so love that..

Chanz said...

@ Pratik : No, I am not looking forward to it.. :D

supriya said...

oh darling...thanks for tagging me... :D and that too...i am the first one in the list...! i am just gonna answer it...!! thanks once again..!!

Chanz said...

@ Supriya : yaa.. it'll be fun.. :)

Siddhesh 'Ravan' Kabe said...

hey sw the tag, will take it up soon...tx for tagging...:D my wardrobe has nothing in it actually...:P

i first have 2 arrange it and den do it...:D

Chanz said...

@ Sid : then go and arrange.. but do the tag.. :P