Friday, June 25, 2010

Tagged..!!

TBG tagged me.  
Well actually, I am supposed to answer the questions which TBG asked on his blog and then come up with a separate set of questions which are to be answered by those who will be tagged here. 


Lemme start by answering the weird questions (just like the man himself) asked by the baldy. 


1. What one material thing are you hoping/ scoping to inherit?


Ans: A huge Haveli with a massive garden in the front and with a driveway which can hold a minimum of 20 cars (umm, it must be  atleast half full with luxury cars at the time of inheritance). There shall be 3 guards at the front door (did I tell you that the door is to be made of solid steel). I think 2 guards wouldn't be enough  for a door as heavy as  his one. All this to myself.. I have a lot of details to add but I don't want to sound selfish, so this is the least I can hope for. 

2. 
You're driving. It's great weather. Attractive member of opposite sex in expensive car looks at you and half-smiles. You're in a relationship. Do you return the look and half-smile back?


Ans:  I wouldnt have returned the smile if it hadn't been for the stupid weather. You can't blame me.

3. 
Can't smell or can't taste? For six months, and if you had to chose, would you rather lose your sense of smell or not be able to taste anything?


Ans: Without a doubt, the smell can go first. I wouldn't mind if I don't get to smell food but how do you think I will survive knowing that my taste buds make me proud every single day. Aaaahh.. I am a foodie. 

4. 
Pick a situationa. You're 42. Would you rather go without sex for three years and win a lottery after that, enabling you to never have to work again? Or
b. Get twice the lottery money now (at 42) but have your partner sleep with your boss?

Ans: I'll choose the first one. I am quite possessive, you see. My partner ain't going anywhere, for sure. No no.  And you wouldn't mind waiting for 3 years after which there will be no work. There shall be ample time to make up for the lost 3 years. 



5. What's a quicker turn off, bad pronunciation or maroon lipstick?



Ans: Maroon lipstick. Looks bitchy to me. 

6. 
Would you rather your kid turn out to be a nymphomaniac or gay?(For my amusement, please answer in the format: I would rather my kid be ---)


Ans: I would rather my kid be a nymphomaniac. But only till he / she gets married. I don't want the wife / husband to suffer the disloyalty. I will definitely make a good mother. *blushing*

7. For which one thing have you not forgiven your mother?


Ans:  For being a freak to have lost so much weight. Her face has lost the charm. And she doesn't listen. Grrrrr...!!

8. 
Would you rather go bald or lose your front tooth?


Ans: I have (read as, had) a half broken front tooth. Long story. Avoid...

9. 
Your sibling is sleeping with your married close friend. Who do you go to first, sibling or married close friend? 

Ans: I'd go to my friend first. And beat him / her black and blue. I can't do that to my sibling. 

10. When was the last time you cried that wasn't while watching a movie?


Ans: Just today :D


And now coming to the tag. I haven't really decided on the questions. I think these questions are just okay. So, go ahead and answer the same questions. 
And I tag everybody who reads this post (lemme tell you its not by choice but its a compulsion). Everybody ought to do the tag. If for any reason you are not able to post it on your blog, you can do so in the comments section of this post. This tag is even valid for those who do not blog. :)


Have fun people...


I had a tiring day and its time for me to retire to bed.


Goodnight. And have a lovely weekend. 

4 comments:

supriya said...

real weird questions...with real fun answers..!! I am always proud to be your follower chanz...!! I am not too sure but may be i'll pick up the tag too... :)

Chanz said...

@ Supriya : Thanks sweety. Thats was quite a nice compliment.. thank u.. :)

sepo said...

that was soo intersting. loved your answers, your views in some questions were identical to mine...!!

would love to take up this tag...!!
woo hoo m excited :)

Chanz said...

sure sepo... :) i'd love to read