Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Shopping Shopping..!!

Today was quite a lazy day. There wasn't much work at the office so I left early and the first thought that came to my mind was like "Lets go shopping". So, I took myself to the nearest mall which happens to fall on the way back home.

I was in no mood to spend much. I just wanted to buy some cheapy daily wear kurtas (cheapy in terms of price and definitely not cheapy looking). I checked out globus and it was a disaster. Then I went to  store which looked good from outside but was similar to fabindia from the inside (I like fabindia, by the way). With a sprain in my leg, I didnt want to stand there too long trying to mix and match stuff so I walked out. Then, I went to Shoppers Stop hoping to find some sensible looking clothes and indeed there were.

While I stood in the queue waiting for the trial room to be free, I noticed these two boards just outside the trial room:



I wondered if these trial rooms are under surveillance too..??

By the way, I took three garments inside..

17 comments:

supriya said...

hahaha....i get back here after such a long..long time..!! and what a perfect post i receive..SHOPPING...lol..!!
by the way...i was in search of some kurtis a few days ago it self..and what a coincidence that i went to globus and shoppers stop as well. globus is truely a disaster yaar..!! and nice question ..by the way...i hope some of the staff members read it and answer it for us..!! and i also hope that they just ignore your act of surveillance ;) ...
lmao...

@ease said...

store is always under surveillance... but not the trial room..!!

@ease said...

I would also like to share this information:

How to detect HIDDEN CAMERA in trial rooms...?

While in the trial room make a call from your mobile. If you cannot make any call it means there is a hidden camera installed in the trial room. Immediately come out of the trial room.

This is due to the interference of fiber optic during the signal transfer.

Chanz said...

@ supriya : oh no... if the staff members read it, they will sue me.. one of them shoo'd me away when i took the pic..

Chanz said...

@ @ease : ummm.. yeah.. i hope so..

n thanks for telling us the remedy...

much appreciated.. :)

Punia said...

i wnt 2 be in surveillance department of a retail sotore :-P

Puja Vipin said...

no no not in trial rooms for sure

Siddhesh 'Ravan' Kabe said...

I do hope there are no cams inside or the shops would be shut down indefinitely!!!

Nipun said...

We cant be much sure about the trial rooms.
I heard there were some videos out on net.

What we can do is just hope that some places arent under electronic eyes..:)

Cheers

Nuts

Shivani said...

@Girls - I couldn't agree more, Globus is a disaster, in terms of cost, variety, style and quality.

@ease - Great Information!! Now I don't have to always wonder "what if there is a hidden camera"

@Chanz - Did you find anything good at shopper stop? coz I never find any garments worth the penny there... shoe section is brilliant though.. Lifestyle is much better if you wanna buy garments. For cheap (costwise) kurtis, try Max store.

joven said...

hello! warm greeting ^^!
you have a nice blog 0_0

by the way,
if you need to find Linux Font, you can go to our website.

best regards;

Chanz said...

@ Punia : shut up

Chanz said...

@ puja : I know yaa... I just cant buy clothes without trying them on

Chanz said...

@ Sid : true... If nobody does it, I will sue them

Chanz said...

@ Nipun : yeah.. right... These days, you cannot be sure...

Chanz said...

@ Shivani : No way.. I found nothing.. The kurtas looked weird on me. Maybe there was something wrong with the fitting. And guess what.. I really liked a formal shirt there... I got my size and I tried that on and whoa.. it was atleast two sizes smaller... I mean it didnt even fit on my shoulders... and I was like wtf... its weird actually... it looked big enough for me to fit in..

Chanz said...

@ JOven : thank u