Monday, May 17, 2010

It ain't bigger than this

So you think that you are the only one with all the problems in this world.

Or maybe, your problems are the biggest and you are eventually the most distraught of them all.

Really..??

Dont give too much load to your neck. Think twice before you nod in agreement.

Somebody in my friends list had shared this video on facebook. Thought of sharing it with you guys..


A few minutes before watching this video, I was utterly upset and was feeling disgusted with my life. Fed up with what people had to say, good and bad both, I was just about to break down in tears. Fortunately, I came across this video and I suddenly feel so much better.

And you know what, life is already too complex. Lets not complicate it further.

Awrite, before writing this particular statement, I had already broken down (I just couldn't control. Sometimes, its good to be weak at heart). But I am glad I did. I feel light.

Though, I came online to write either of the two stories (read fiction) going on in my mind. But, I guess, this is far more important than any fiction in this crazy world.

If ever you are let down by your own problems, just think about people do not even have what you have in abundance. .

So guys, be good and do good.

The world would itself become a better place to live in.

20 comments:

sepo said...

how true chanz...
thnx for sharing the video, its an eye opener.

oRange* said...

I love you for posting this! :)

Rashmi said...

I have seen this video and also some other one's as well of this man, must say it inspires me a lot every time i see it.

Also, i cried too today, felt good.
Hugs girl, love you...
Cheers!

Renu said...

I have seen this video earlier also, yes we always long for good shoes only till we see a man who has no feet even.

Punia said...

nichhhhhh ladkii

Chanz said...

@ Sepo and orange : :) I knew u would love it... anybody would.. :)

Chanz said...

@ Rashmi : see... crying always helps... I am feeling so strong today... nice and good, i feel inside...

Chanz said...

@ Renu : absolutely...

Chanz said...

@ puni : kya bol gyaa.. :D

Mehak said...

needed this...thanks! :)

Wicked Witch of the West said...

Wonderful video and post...thank you so much for sharing this :) Am sharing it on my facebook, I love it so much!

Maria said...

tx for sharing Chanz. Life can be complicated and difficult at times, but its the way we handle it.
Hope ur feeling better and good as ever. And writer, where r ur new stories?

Mr Happy said...

i always follow the policy of not making life too complex :) , I havent seen the video and i dont need to for i know one can aim high in life and be peaceful and all but he.she shouldn't forget ppl around his/her life who cannot have what you have...

Chanz said...

@ Mehak : :) sure

Chanz said...

@ Cathy : See, i told ya.. this is definitely worth sharing..

Chanz said...

@ Maria : yeah.. will write them soon.. have been quite busy of late...

Chanz said...

@ Mr happy : wow...

thanks for visiting my blog..

Shas said...

Thanks for sharing the video. Kudos to his spirit!!

Shivani said...

Truly inspiring. I tend to look at underpriviledged people when I'm upset. It works for me and I feel better knowing that I have a lot of happiness..

We must learn to value what we have than cribbing about what we don't :-)


Thanks for sharing this video girl :-)

Mohit Kumar Saha said...

Great video.. Inspires a lot... Thanks..