Friday, April 2, 2010

Sorry guys

You must have noticed by now that I have not been reading any of your posts. Please don't think that I do not read your blog. Its not true. Its just that I have been really busy of late and find hard to take out time. Office has been really hectic. It wasnt like this ever. I used to read blogs during my office hours too. But its not the same anymore. Sadly, it will continue for sometime till I get used to the new system.

I will continue writing posts whenever I can. Please please please do not stop reading my blog. I havent read any posts since the past 1 week. Hopefully, I will catch up with all the pending posts on Sunday.

I have a lot to tell you guys. My best friend from school got engaged to her boyfriend. I had an amazing time there. And guess what. It has been more then 15 years since we have been friends. And she is my sweetheart. And I am super duper happy for her. Hugs and kisses to her. And to our friendship. :)

I am keeping this post short because I have to rush.

Will keep you guys posted.

I miss all your blogs.

Ciao

7 comments:

Garima said...

Take your time girl...there is no rush... Posts are gonna be where they are...and they can wait...

in the mean while...there is something more for you here.... you have been tagged - http://garima82.wordpress.com/2010/04/02/tag-a-thon/

Readers Dais said...

Hi! Chanz,

Visiting ur blog or commenting on them is not becuase u comeback to my blog and comment,if i like a blog, or post, i do follow,read & comment even if u hve not visited my blog even once( i still have such blogs where i comment)....
so ur visit never matters...yes comments are defenitely an inspiration...still... :)

sepo said...

take care girl, go easy, take your time, we will patiently wait for your comments. !

Atul said...

GarryG is absolutely rite... take ur time...

Shivani said...

I know you're super duper busy vusy..
And we miss viss your blogs. Do come back with another dhamaakedaar entry..

:-)

Sorcerer said...

aye aye..Chanz..Aye aye..
:)

Chanz said...

@ Everyone : Thanks guys for being so supportive.. :)