Friday, April 9, 2010

'Cherry on the top' Tag

Okay, I have been tagged. Yet again. Yiipiiieeeeee...

Okay, I'll start with the rules first

1. Thank the person who gave it to you.
2. Copy the award and put it on your Blog.

3. List 3 things you love about yourself
4. Post a picture you love (e.g. a person you adore etc.)
5. Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to

So, let me begin by thanking Garima for this award. And before I go any further, let me tell you guys that I simply love tags. Okay, this was just to inform you guys, so that you do not forget my name while tagging in future. You know, I am quite modest.
 

Now, coming to the most important part... 3 things that I love about mnyself..

1) I notice people a lot. You could say that I have a keen observation. I totally love myself for that. But there is one problem with me. I have an extremely short memory. All the analysis that I do is forgotten by the time it is genuinly needed. Thats the sad part. But since I love observing people, let me quickly forget my shortcomings.

2) I love listening to people. Sometimes, when I am on phone, I can't figure out what to say. I love to listen to what others have to say. About anything and everything in this world. I'd rather keep my mouth shut and hear people talk. Seriously, I listen intently. Thats a good thing to do actually. Okay, I may not realy believe what others say but I do listen. Every bit of it.

3) I love maths. Yeah, you read that right. Maths, a subject which majority of the people dread. But I love it I love numbers. My mind start working when I see numbers. I don't get confused when I see figures. And I am so proud of myself for that. Even today, I can pick up a maths book and start solving problems. Well actually, I am not good in mental calculations but the whole concept of thinking about the problem, finding out ways to solve it, that is what excites me.

Okay, now comes the difficult part of choosing a pic that I love the most.

But I took one pic out.

Tadaaaaa....

I am not really a teddy person. But I gave this small gift to my three best friends. And this pic was taken on my birthday. So, there are emotions attached to this teddy...

And now, the 5 people whom I want to tag here :


PS : I still have 2 tags pending. And I will surely do them as soon as possible. So if your name isnt among those tagged, dont get upset, I still have two more tags in hand.

20 comments:

M@ria said...

A good listener is rare :) pat urself for being that!

Rashmi said...

Hey sweety pie thanks for the tag yaa....but you know how much of a lazy ass i am :(
But this one looks short n sweet will try to do this one for sure :)
Love you babes
Hugs

starry said...

Just stopped by to say hello.Congrats on the award.I think you have a cool blog here.

Kedar said...

Noticing and observing people is nice.. but judging them is not. Doesn't seem that you judge people until you know them well.
Love maths. Ohh... So you are one of "those" types. ;)

Siddhesh 'Ravan' Kabe said...

my heart just skipped like a million beats....u like maths....OHMIGOSH u like maths!!!


:o

Chandrika Shubham said...

Congrates! :) Nice to hear about you. :) I liked the teddy pic. Its cool. :)

Chanz said...

@ Maria : Pat pat... Hehehe... :)

Chanz said...

@ Rashmi : Come on... YOu must do this tag..

Chanz said...

@ Starry : Thanks for dropping in...

Keep visiting..

Chanz said...

@ Kedar : Lol.. Yeah, I am one of "those" types... wait a minute, somebody is being judgemental... :D

Chanz said...

@ SId : Lol.. Yeah yeah.. I like maths... actually... I love maths... now did your heart skip a million beats... :D

Chanz said...

@ Chandrika : Do you..?? Really..?? Wow.. !! :)

Shivani said...

Hmmm..Good listner!! Thumbs up to you for that.

And Maths? Wow..I'm good at mathematics too.. especially when it comes to the green maths ;-)

Neha said...

I love point 2 and 3 about myself too!
same pinch :P

:)

supriya said...

thanks soooo much babe for tagging me...!! i feel honoured..!! :)

Garima said...

LOL... I used to Love Maths too...till 12th ..uske baad sab bhool gyi :P
and yeah...when you need all that wisdom that you have gained through your observations they vanish away...heheh

Chanz said...

@ Neha : :) u too..

Chanz said...

@ Supriya : u deserve it sweety.. :)

Chanz said...

@ Garima : Thank god, somebody likes mathematics..


hey, did not notice that we have similar interests... painting, writing, and now maths... hehehe...

Manjari Singh said...

maths nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii