Monday, February 15, 2010

My first love letter, made public...

Read on...


Hi Darling,

This is the first love letter I am writing for a girl. As far as I know, this will be the first one you have ever got. Hopefully..!! I dont know what to say. There is so much to write but I dont know where to start. Its just that I love being with you. You are the one who keeps me going. You know what, Whenever I look at you I wonder if you are the most beautiful girl in my life. I think and think. And I find myself lost in you. I don't know how many times I have complemented you for your beauty but whenever I have I didnt mean it. I just did it because I wanted to make you happy. I wanted you to smile. I wanted you to feel special. All those times when you looked at yourself in the mirror and questioned me how you looked, I just smiled. Not because I didnt have an answer. Not because you didnt look good. But because you always look beautiful. And this time I am not just saying it to please you. I mean it. Really, I do. There were times when you looked sad. I tried to cheer you up. But you were too lost in your own thoughts. And I was ignored. But I didnt mind it. I loved it when you ignored me. Coz I knew that we will be all alone that night. I knew that you would tightly hug me and sleep. I knew that when you wake up fresh the next morning, you will be just mine. And you would think just about me. No. I wasnt being selfiish. Its just that I love you so much that the mere thought of you going away makes me love you all the more. I dont like it when you go out of my sight. Sometimes, you hurriedly go the office. You don't even look at me once. I really miss you on those days. I feel miserable. But yes, the thought that I would get to see you in the evening ignites that spark in me. I feel happy once again. Honey, I am a human being. I have emotions. And sentiments too. I too feel hungry for love. And when I get love in return, I feel delighted. Thats how I feel when our eyes meet. You eyes say a lot more than what my words mean here. Yeah, darling. I saw it all in your eyes. I saw it when you fell down in the market that day. I saw it when I bought your favourite book for you. I saw it when you bumped your car into that bus. I saw it when I gifted you that Tshirt. I saw it when you were all dressed in that saree ready to go to the wedding. I saw it in your eyes when you smiled at me in that photograph. I saw it when we cooked maggi. I saw it when we cuddled together in the cold winter nights. I saw it when we were sweating it out in the sun. I saw it when you jumped in the puddles. Yes, I saw it all. I saw all that you expect from me. I saw how much you want me. Honey, I promise I wont let you down. I will fulfill all your expectations. I promise you. I will do everything you ask me to. I don't demand anything from you. No, I dont. And I will never do that. But yes there is one thing that I want from you. Smile. Smile when you are sad. Smile when you are angry. Smile when you are hurt. Smile when you are depressed. Smile when life is playing games with you. Smile when you are tensed. Smile when you are tired. Smile even when you dont see anybody with you. Coz I will be right there to put that smile back on your face. There is something in you that attracts me towards you. Girl, you are addictive. You are mine. Just mine. And I promise to be with you. Always.

With loads of Love,
And hugs and kisses too

PS : I forgot to say that I love you..


This is the letter which I got. This valentines day. And guess who wrote this letter.

I did. 'Coz there is nothing better than loving your own self.

46 comments:

The Bald Guy said...

Awww, thats so sweet! I'm all smiles.

So when do we get to see pictures of you in the sari?

Chanz said...

Hahaha... Someday when I am super duper happy.. :)

supriya said...

i really really loved it. what a wonderful and romantic thought!

Chanz said...

Thanks girl... I hope it really did sound romantic... :P

garima82 said...

awee... I wish you get the letter from The One soon :)

Chanz said...

Hehehe... I hope so.. But even if he doesnt, I think from now on, I will get such a letter every year without fail

vandy said...

that's was lovely

Chanz said...

Thanks Vandy.. :)

Sakshi said...

I think this is ONE great philosophy to go by. It makes life so much easier, and it gives you so much of a perspective.
But- Just don't cloud your mind and heart with so much self love, that, you become a snob.

chitz said...

chanz...thts an excelleny thought...:)

chitz said...

typo..it was excellent..:)

Khyati said...

awsm it ws chandu..keep up d gud wrk girl !!

Nipun said...

WOW!!
awesome post..
Mujhe aisa idea kyu nahi aaya..
Ur next job is to write a letter for me so that i giv it 2 my gf..:)
Please do it..

Cheers

Nuts

Golden Vulture said...

heyy very nice post :) :)

soo touching .. sorry for visiting your blog after a long time .. you have been writing so many things .. :) .. i m just lost in time .. will get back to writing .. when i will get back my time machine :) .. till then take care..

Puja Vipin said...

Love yourself love yourself...Best thing to do :):) Lovely blog

Siddhesh 'Ravan' Kabe said...

oh...nice one...:P

Shivani said...

*sighs*
Thank God you wrote it for yourself.. coz it would've been so cliched if a guy wrote you this letter on Valentine's day.. I mean.. writing a letter is sweet and all that but this V'day thing is beyond my understanding..

We all love you too babes by the way ... :-*
Good one.. :)

Renu said...

good, now you have outlined so beautifully what you would like to be written..will be easy for your future husband:)

Chanz said...

@ Sakshi : Naaah... Becoming a snob is just out of question..

Chanz said...

@ Chitz : thanks sweety... :)

Chanz said...

Thanks khyati... glad u visited ma blog...

Chanz said...

@ Nipun... ummm.. depends on what i will get if i write one for u.. chocolate vocolate se kuch nahi hoga... :P

Chanz said...

@ Golden Vulture... Dont worry... U can always catch up on the posts... Anytime..

Chanz said...

@ Puja... Thanks girl.. I think this isthe first time u have commented on ma blog.. thanks for coming here.. :)

Chanz said...

@ Sid : Thanks :)

Chanz said...

@ Shivani : hehe.. I love this day.. Sometimes such days are needed to realise a lot of things which otherwise go unnoticed dure to our heavy schedule.. :)

Chanz said...

@ Renu : Hahaha... i hope it does.. :P

Pratik Gupta said...

Just one question: Is the copyright up for auction. I am using it next time for sure!!

Kidding apart, Grt Grt post!! :)

Chanz said...

LOL... if it helps me become a millionaire den i definitely dont mind... :P

buckingfastard said...

me trying to hug myself...man its hard...hw u do it!!!

well i suppose u will always be urs....unless u hav ny out of body experience!! congrats fr being wid urself!! :D

Lincoln said...

ur BF was/Is/will be lucky :)

Chanz said...

@ BF : I didnt know that your arms are so short. Or maybe your are too big for your arms.. :P

I always wanted to experience this out of body act.. It'll be so much fun... Wanna exchange..??

Chanz said...

I dont know about future but the absence of a boyfriend made me write a letter to my pwn self.. :P

Nipun said...

Chocolate ke alawa aur kya chahie??
Mere pass jyada kuch nahi h...:(
PLzzz help.....

LITTLE ON THE EDGE said...

now that was just lovely :)....

Chanz said...

@ Nipun : Party...!!

Chanz said...

@ Little on the edge : Thanks :)

Sorcerer said...

Naice...simply brillliant

stefy said...

confessions first... i have been following your blog silently for sometime.

So when i saw a post saying you stopped blogging I couldn't believe that.... Don't say it was a spam!!!

I love ur blogs keep it up gal

Chanz said...

@ Sorcy : Geez, thanks... :)

But I am going to send u to kindergarten... nice was never naice.. :P

Chanz said...

@ stefy : m surprised... and moved too.. silent follower... sounds really good... hehehe...

No it wasnt a spam... just that I can be too impulsive at times.. :)

stefy said...

sweet heart please dont cause us heart attacks with your impuisions

Infact I havent seen anyone being harsh on your blog. I suspect you are being too harsh on yourself..

Yeah, as u said love urself....

Chanz said...

hmmm... maybe u r right... I was just over reacting... hehehe...

Jon said...

I loved this one babe...

So let's start making love to ourselves ;D

sepo said...

loved it...!!
so cute :)
the post and the idea....
keep loving thyself

Chanz said...

@ Sepo : Thanks girl...