Friday, February 19, 2010

Hello world

Dont take the tittle too seriously. I am not writing any computer programs here and this is not my first test run. Nor am I a software person with a keen interest in programming. Not my cup of tea. Definitely not (No offense to the people in this field). But its just that there is something in the air that urges to me say hello to the world out there which stands beyond our imagination and comprehension.

Today when I stepped out of my bed, I had this feeling which I have fallen in love with. A feeling that made me smile. I wanted to enjoy that moment and all the moments to come. I wanted to laugh uncontrollably just like a 2 year old child laughs when his mother tickles him everywhere. I wanted to go out in the morning sun, take a deep breath and feel the fresh air filling my nostrils. I wanted to listen to birds chirping perched high on the trees. I wanted to see a dog licking away his master. I wanted to see an old man walking with a slouched back and a walking stick but with the feeling of happiness still showing on his face. I wanted to see a romantic couple sitting on the garden bench teasing each other. I wanted to see the school kids giggling away to glory. I wanted the time to stop. I wanted to see everybody happy and content in their lives. I wanted to lose myself to this world.

But the moment had to end since I had to get ready for the office. Not once did I go out of my house to see these small joys sorrounding me. I had to go to the office and spend the entire day sitting in front of the computer making some reports and understanding them. An entire day would be spend in my cabin with my two friend, Google and Microsoft . And later in the evening I will be too tired to go out and enjoy. The days would go by and I would be busy in my life wondering what to do next and how to do. And I will continue to live (or lets say survive) this life. So, let us not forget that there still exists a world beyond the intricacies of our lives. A world which has always been there but maybe we are too busy or too blind to see it now. And so I wish to say hello to that world.

29 comments:

@ease said...

is this some "aaghaaz to any new begining"

Chanz said...

what does "aaghaaz" mean..??

Chanz said...

but since I am super smart, I think it has something to do with starting or entry or someting of that sort... And so I am ready to answer your question : YES.. aisa hi samajh lo.. :P

Punia said...

Helloooo..........

The Bald Guy said...

Yay you! I like you smiling! :)

Chanz said...

@ Punia : Hahaha... Hello world bol...

Chanz said...

@ The Bald Guy : Heeee... thanks... M smiling :)

Jon said...

Work suckzzz big time.

My happy hours are the late nights i spend for reading and movies...

I love spending time with myself...

Hey went through the blogs... loved the posts especially the silent noise...

Chanz said...

Thanks Jon... Welcome to my blog...

Yeah i know... its amazing to spend time with ourselves. But it so happens that we are preoccupied with a lot of things. So even when we find time for ourselves, we are never alone with OUR OWN SELF...

supriya said...

what a cheerful and optimistic post. i definitely learnt from it..! i hope others too would bring it into habit..!

Chanz said...

@ Supriya : m glad that my post inspired you.. I hope it has the same impact on me.. and i also hope that it does not die so easily... :P

Nipun said...

Hello Chanz!!
Wasssss up??

Just loved this one..
Ultimte!!

Cheers

Nuts

Chanz said...

@ Nipun : Heeee... thanks... :)

Siddhesh 'Ravan' Kabe said...

welcome back...:D

Chanz said...

@ siD : lol... I had to come back coz I love this place.. :)

Renu said...

For last two days i was getting an update of your blog, but not finding the page here..and now this happy morning..it is a good omen:)

Chanz said...

@ Renu : Absolutely.. Infact its a comeback.. :)

@ease said...

camebak from isolation of 2 day..??

Chanz said...

it is definitely a comeback ... But not from isolation or anything... U r crazy... :p

vandy said...

nice post

life is itself an occasion to celebrate so cheers to life

Sakshi said...

You know, there should be a rule somewhere, that entitles all of us to just see and observe the world around us, and really live life.
I wish to do that. And, I hope that I am able to do JUST that.
And, don't worry, as long as you have that moment to your self- You will see the world in all its glory.
Hello world.

chitz said...

hey chanz..glad u r bac..n glad tht previous post is history...:)

garima82 said...

oeii....first half reminded me of my morning walks with a dear friend at Deer Park SDA, half a decade back.
And second half reminded me of Monday Blues again :(

Chanz said...

@ Vandy : So true..

Chanz said...

@ Sakshi : Absolutely. I too wish to see JUST this world. Nothing can make me more happy than a day all alone close to nature and close to the small pleasures of life..

Chanz said...

@ Chitz : that had to happen.. :)

Chanz said...

@ Garima : LOL.. Both the cases are totally a contrast and have totally contrasting effects on us.. Which we could just enjoy the former..

Siddhesh 'Ravan' Kabe said...

I half expected to see this post vanish too like prev two...:P

welcome back...

Chanz said...

@ Sid : Hehehe... Noooooo... U must not think like that.. But still... whoosshhh... here it goes...