Okay, the Chinese tag (which sounds more like something to do with luck) will be taken up first. Not just because it sounds lucky and I will get truck loads of luck but because it has been pending since forever. I am sorry Nipun (He gave me this tag sometime in January and it has been kept on hold since then). But finally I am taking it up..
8 TV shows/News Channels I like to watch
Frankly, I am not one of those who would sit in front of the TV to watch some stupid people speak. I think I'll skip this question since I cannot think of even one TV show that excites me.
On second thoughts (and the only two that I can think of), I like:
1. Sarabhai vs. Sarabhai
Both of them are pure and simple comedy programs. The only reason why I like them.
8 Places to eat and dine
Now this one is more of my type.
1. Rodeo. It has become my current obsession. Do check it out if you land up in CP.
2. Cafe Coffee Day
4. Buffet at Marriot.
5. Ek boti do Roti (Just as the name, the place too looks cheapy. But when you are low on cash then...)
7. Mc. Donalds
8. Parikrama. The Revolving restaurant. People say that it looks better at night but I like it in the day.
8Things I Look Forward To
Umm.. The kind of laid back attitude that I am enjoying these days, there are very few things that I really look forward to.
1. Not going to the office. I look forward to finding reasons for not going.
2. Reading 2-3 books which have been in the queue but i still havent got the chance to read them.
3. Blogging. Yes. You guessed it right. Be it writing or reading other's blogs, I enjoy it a lot.
4. Eating and Drinking. Somebody has rightly said, that we should live to eat and not eat to live. Or was it the other way round. (*Rolling my eyes*) Who cares.
5. Meet my best friends. Three best friends who mean the world to me. Wish I could meet them every day. (*Lost in the memories*)
6. Play with my bhai and bhabhi's kids. They are super naughty and I love them so much. Just realised how much I love kids. (*Peek-a-boo*)
7. Sleep. Yeah, I really want to hot the bed.
8. (Shit, I am out of points)... But If I think and think and think then maybe I would go and paint. Or maybe dance till my feet hurt.
8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. Woke up at around 7:30.
2. Got ready for the office.
3. Drove to a friend's place and picked him up.
4. Talked shit as usual (You morons, I didnt bunk office. Don't think in that direction).
5. Reached office and worked a little bit.
6. Read few blogs.
7. Left from office, went to a restaurant in the evening with a friend
8. Drove back home and slept.
I know, it was just the usual. What did you expect.
8 Things I love about Winter
1. I love my colourful mufflers. I get to use them.
2. Coffee. Coffee. And Coffee.
3. I can take a break from work and pretend that I am trying to warm my hands. (Caught ya.. I know you do that too)
4. My mood swings are a little more under control.
5. Migraine doesnt effect me too much.
6. The mornings are wonderful. In the bed.
7. I dont have to worry about the tan that I get while driving. (Especially)
8. The monthly visits to the parlour are reduced. No body can see my hands and legs under those layers of clothing. And hence, no pain. Also, I save money. Double faida.
8 Things on my Wish-list
1. Become a billionaire
2. Marry a billionaire. (I really want to know how does it feel to become the proud owner of somebody else's billion rupees).
3. Become super famous.
4. Lose weight. No, I dont want to work hard. Lets look for a fairy godmother who will wave her magic wand and whoa, I will become a dazzling princess.
5. Paint. Paint my world. Paint my life. Paint everything around me with the colours of my choice.
6. Fall in love. (I am not inviting a heartbreak)
7. Write so much that it makes me famous.
8. Take interest in music and photography. Two ares in which I am pathetic. But they excite me.
8 Things I am Passionate about
7. Lawn tennis.
8. Going out with my friends. I should have written this one at the top..
8 Words/Phrases I often use
1. baas yaar. Generally.
3. I know.
4. Arre yaar.
5. .... and all that
6. Bata na
7. Haan ok.
8. Shit yaar.
8 Things I learnt from the past
1. I am the most important person.
2. We need to be a little selfish.
3. Dont take things for granted.
4. Expect less.
5. Time is the greatest healer.
6. Dont speak when you are in a bad mood.
7. Patience is the key to all problems.
8. Dont trust anybody and everybody.
8 Places I would like to go /Visit
I will just list the places that I want to see in India.
4. Eastern States
5. Complete tour of Rajasthan and Gujrat.
6. Wanna spend atleast 15 days in the mountains.
8 Things I currently need/want.....
1. A pair of Jeans
2. A nice job.
3. A party tonight.
4. And another one tomorrow.
5. My friends.. Right Now.
6. Money to spend like crazy
7. A new laptop.
8. A fast internet connection.
8 Blogging Buddies I want to Tag
1. Ramit - Desi Ghee and Coffee!
2. Shivani - I need to run
3. Buckingfastard - Tears n' Rain
4. @ease - random thoughts
5. Renu - anoobhooti
6. Chitz - My space
7. sepo - Rendezvous
8. Sid - Sid-o-scope
And now comes Ramit’s Honest Scrap. I am supposed to list 10 things (err..honest things) about myself.
1) I like to live life on my own terms. I don’t like when people keep telling me what to do and more so how to do. That really freaks me out. You can just give me your advice. Following it (or not following it) is entirely my decision.
2) When I care about certain people, then I REALLY DO CARE.. Don’t ask me to stop caring. I can be such a fool at times, I know that. But that’s how I am. So, if you are among those whom I care about then you are lucky.
3) I hate lies. This is ‘only’ for those whom I care about. Even if you have done something wrong then I expect you to tell me the truth. THE TRUTH. No matter how much it will hurt me. No matter how much it will go against my wishes. I just want to know the truth. I promise people that I will forgive you if you tell me the truth. But if you don’t, then I feel betrayed and I cannot see any future in those friendships and relationships.
4) I am scared of getting married. I am scared of falling in love. I am scared of commitments. Not that I will not get married or fall in love or never commit anything with anybody. But it just scares me. The thought itself sends shivers down my spine. Live and let live. That’s my philosophy.
5) I want to get married to a guy whom I dont know and who doesnt know me. Arranged marriage is what I am looking for. Let my parents decide who is best for me. But yes, there is one thing that I will defnitely see in my man. One single thing that will attract me towards him. One unique thing which I will test. Though, I have joked about it a lot of times with my friends but none of them know what is it that I wish to see in my guy. The only thing I can say here is that this particular quality is totally in sync with how I want my kids to be when they grow up.
[ I hope this answers my apprehensiveness towards marriage. If at all I dont get this single quality in my future husband then my dreams would be shattered.]
6) I can be quite slow at times. I dont know if its a problem but my mind takes time to understand things. Sometimes, I need to take one thing at a time to understand the entire situation.
7) However, there is one thing that I am quite proud of. When I enter this slow mode then I feel the happiness surrounding me from all sides. I feel content. As if this is the only thing that I want from life. I forget whats going in the background. I forget where I am. I forget what I am doing. I forget whom I am with. The only thing I can see is a serene place with absolute silence. I seriously see it. Seriously.
8) I love being lazy.
9) I really do believe in past lives and future lives.
10) I have a keen observation. I tend to notice things which nobody notices. Sometimes, even I am surprised that I noticed what others didnt even see. And whenever something of this sort happens, there is a sense of familiarity I see in everything around me.
And now those whom I want to tag:
1) Anju - awakening
2) Supriya - Being what I always wanted to be......
3) Lily - Body and Mind for all Women
4) Chandrika - A Reserved chit-chatter
5) Sorcerer - Diabolical
6) Pratik Gupta - Hakuna matata
7) Nipun - My Life's Truth
8) Rashmi - Unknown Eccentricities
9) Nishi - The Wanderer
10) Saurabh - Stuff I learnt today
Congratulations to all those tagged....
PS : I have tried my best not to tag those who have already done the above tags.
This is just a way to know people better.