Chitz, Buckingfastard and Ramit. Thanks people. Love you.
Okay, wait. I am ready with my 'thank you speach'. And here it goes:
"Ahem ahem... Well, I ummm.. I am thankful to all those who considered me ummm.. good enough for the award and the tags. I (pause) am a lucky woman and (another pause) it takes a lot of effort to umm..to be eligible for an honour like this. I have spent many sleepless nights and ummm.. tried my level best to be nominated (oops, there weren't any nominations. Shit I need to control my emotions) (giggles) and (this was a long a-n-d) I want to thank all those who have supported me and also those who have spent sleepless nights reading my blog (not because they wanted to read but because they couldn't sleep just like me). I want to thank all my followers and even those who just dropped in to say that they liked my blog but still wouldn't become a follower (a loud laugh coz I thought that I had just 'invented' the funniest joke ever heard). Ummm.. (now that I realise that I am short of words, I decide to show some modesty) I don't want to make this speech long so I better get going. All I want to say here is I love you all. And it feels amazing to be known. Muuuaaahhh...."
(By the way, did you notice the constant smile fixed on my face. You know how it is. I just have to look good so that the pictures come out good.)
Now, I will carry on the tradition and forward the award and the tag to my fellow bloggers.
Going in the chronological order, I'll take the award first. Thank you chitz for considering me appropriate for the award.
Yey..!! I have been awarded the best follower award. Geez, m blushing.
Now it is really difficult to give away this award coz every every follower is better than the other. But since you guys are not interested in my stupid speeches and you are trying to find your name here (caught you), let me come straight to the point. Okay, it is very difficult to give this award to just one person so I am breaking the rule (just like Chitz did) and giving this award to 3 people : Ramit, Buckingfastard Nipun
Congrats guys. You really deserve it.
And if your name wasnt up there, then read on. I still haven't finished.
Now comes Ramit's and Buckingfastard's tag. I need to answer some questions before tagging more people.
1. What is your current obsession?
My car. I hope it lasts long.
2. What are you wearing today?
Blue jeans, red and black sweater (bought it from the men's section) and a black jacket.
3. What’s for dinner?
Rajma Chawal. I wouldn't have known but since it is rajma Chawal, I had to know. I simply love it.
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
A recharge coupon for my phone
5. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing. I am in the office.
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Two people tagged me. Ummm.. I think buckingfastard is a very frank guy and can make you laugh with his posts. And Ramit, he is a ladies man. :P
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Depends on the size of the house. If the house is huge ( i mean really huge) then I would stick to Delhi. But if the house is small (i mean not that big) then it could be anywhere near the sea.
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Shorts and a loose tee
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
On my bed.
10. Which language do you want to learn?
Spanish. Always wanted to learn.
11. What’s your favourite quote?
Do not think about what happened in the past and dont worry about what will happen in the future. Just enjoy the moment that you are presently in. (this isnt really a quote but a mantra that I always want to follow)
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
I dont know about whom I want to meet but my boss is the last peoson I want to meet at this moment.
13. What is your favourite colour?
I am obsessed with purple this season.
14. Give us 3 styling tips that work for you.
I dont think much about it.
15. What is your dream job?
Anything that makes me use my brain.
16. What’s your favorite magazine?
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
I would go to the most expensive disc and dance the whole night. Drinks would follow.
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Keds with formals.
19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
Whatever gets into my head. I do not understand haircuts.
21. What are you going to do after this?
Going for lunch.
22. What are your favourite movies?
Lots of them
23. What inspires you?
To be known.
24. What do your friends call you most commonly?
Caddy, Chandu, Chando
25. Would you prefer coffee or tea?
Wrong question. It should have been how do I like my coffee..
26. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
27. What makes you go wild?
When I am alone and I have my car loaded with all my favourite songs.
28. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
All those in my blogroll
29. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
I dont like sweets. I simple love RICH DARK BITTER chocolate.
30. How many tabs are turned on in ur browser right now?
31. Favorite Season?
32. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
Maggi. And coffee.
33. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
34. What are you afraid of the most?
35. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I should have washed my hair today.
36. What brings a smile on your face instantly?
A kid smiling at me
37. A word that you say a lot?
38. What would you do if you were made President of India for one day?
I would transfer all the money in my account. Not the president's account but my account.
39. What is that one thing that keeps you going.
Trust that people have in me.
Rules for those who are tagged:
Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list. Then tag eight or ten other new set of people.
And, I’ll tag the following 10 :
Love you all.